How do I get the addresses in my contacts from Yahoo to sync with my android incredible phone?

Q. I am able to download the contacts to my android phone from my yahoo contacts but it doesn't add the addresses to the contacts. How can I get the addresses to transfer to my phone?

A. If you download the Yahoo Mail or Yahoo Messenger app (forget which one) from the Market, then your Yahoo contact should show up in your phone's address book. However, last time I checked this sync is one-way only, you cannot edit Yahoo contacts from Android's Address Book (must do it from browser). If you want two-way sync, you need to move your Address Book to Google Contacts or contact Yahoo and ask them to implement this in their app.

How do I sync my yahoo contacts with my android contacts?
Q. I installed the yahoo mail on my android using the yahoo app.

A. Install the Yahoo Mail Android app. To quote the press release of the latest version...

"The update also allows users to sync the contacts on their phone with their mail contacts "with ease," Parry said."

So it looks like it will now do what you want it to do.

How do I sync my Yahoo contact to android phone?
Q. How do I get my contacts in my Yahoo mail account to sync to my android HTC Evo phone?

A. when you find out please let me know because all of the sudden mine were erased




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment