How do I watch videos from lg phone to laptop. Driver recognizes it but nothing happens?

Q. For some reason I plug my phone (android) into my laptop. The driver says it recognizes it but nothing happens. I tried to download lg suite and it keeps wanting to change my homepage when I unchecked it then it didn't complete. I am trying to get some line dance videos from my phone to laptop so I can learn from home
THANKS
Susan McGraw

A. you should purchase a microSD card, assuming that is supported by the phone, and copy your files on the phone to the card and then over to the computer, via a USB adapter.

How can i connect my android phone via usb on mitsubichi lancer 2011?
Q. My iphone works but on my android it say device not reconised

A. Maybe your car can't recognize your android phone.

You may need some drivers for android.

I think you can find anything (games&apps) you want. ALL FOR FREE!

http://android.pandaapp.com/

go to the download page and you can find everything you needï¼

And add the editor's facebook
http://www.facebook.com/allenphoenix3
you can talk anything about android.

And you can also go to their special page http://www.facebook.com/HotAndroidNews

I'm sure You will like it!!! Choose my answer then LOL.

Will there be a way to run android successfully on the htc touch pro 2?
Q. Will there be a way to run android successfully on the htc touch pro 2

A. Probably not. There are a lot of differences in the OS and hence drivers between WinMo and Android.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment