What is a reputable site to download movies to watch offline, I want to put on android tablet?

Q. I want to buy or rent movies, to download them not stream them.... also then once I have them on the pc how do I put them on the android Tablet. Can I buy them directly in an Mp4 format?

A. Netflix and Hulu offers the best movie rentage or purchase online.


Is it possible to watch The Daily Show on Android?
Q. I have an HTC sensation and i was just wondering if there is a way to watch the daily show with jon stewart on it without having to buy a hulu+ subscription.
My phone is rooted if there is a way that involves that.

A. Probably not. Just get the Hulu+ subscription. It's like $7. I have it on my phone and I love it. Some shows aren't available on mobile with Hulu+ but I know The Daily Show is. I'm addicted to it.


What is really free no subscriptions similar to hulu and netflix app?
Q. that has no login or subscriptions on android and ipod touch?

A. http://blog.apartmentlist.com/the-ultimate-non-cable-showdown/ look at here
http://m.cnet.com/news/get-a-free-two-month-subscription-to-hulu-plus/57469210?ds=1


if i change my nookcolor into a full android tablet can i change it back?
Q. I've been seeing online that i can hack my nook color into a full android tablet but if i do am i able to have go back to being a nook color?

A. Yes, IF YOU DO IT RIGHT!!

I wanted to stress that point because there are many, many companies online that tell you how to do it or that sell their method which roots the internal memory of the Nook. They claim it is safe, legal, and works better.

I can tell you that 1. It immediately voids your warranty, 2. It can easily damage the internal memory of the Nook making it worthless!!

That being said, there is a way to do it that does NOT void your warranty and that is completely legal!

If you use a micro SD card with Android running on it, then you can root it without affecting the original Nook OS. Basically, when you boot up with the card in, you have the fully functional Android Tablet. When you take it out, it is back to the way the Nook was before you used the card. It is really that simple.

Go to this website to learn more. www.Nook2Android.com If you decide to buy the card from them, they include a ton of extras, such as dual boot, Netflix hack, Hulu, Angry Birds, Pandora, and many, many more!! They have a ton of great feedback, amazing customer service, and a ton of fans on Facebook that can tell you how great they are!!

Good luck!!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment