What is the best battery saver for Android?

Q. I'm new to Android. Trying to find the best app for battery saving. I went through numerous ones and I don't seem to be working. any suggestions?

A. Juice Defender
WatchDog
Tasker

The combination of the 3 will result is awesome battery life

Restricting applications that access the internet on android?
Q. Hello Devs,
I have been looking for a solution to this poblem

Is there anyway(with android code) to select which application can access the internet or uses 3G Data connection without rooting the device?

I have researched on this for months now and nothing tangible seems to be coming up. This is a final year project and I need to come up with an acceptable solution.

Please anyone with any suggestion as to how I can tackle this problem?

A. Juice Defender will do it if you enable "per app" internet control under advanced preferences. However, I don't recall whether rooting is required to use this feature. I suspect not. Check on their forum.

How do I make the battery life on my phone last longer?
Q. I have an android phone, and the battery life is horrible. I downloaded the task killer app but it doesn't really help. I feel like when I'm out about half way through the day my phone is dying and I can't always get to an outlet to charge it.
I've charged this phone more than a couple of times, i've had it about 5 months.

A. Download juice defender. Also the first couple times you charge your phone don't expect the life to last all day. Eventually your battery life will last longer the more you charge and use you phone don't worry.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment