What is a great tv streaming app on the android market?

Q. I am looking for an application, that will allow me to watch movies on my Android Phone either a paid app or a free one. Thanks for your help.

A. Netflix, as I know this is available.

How do I download android Apps to my Nook Color?
Q. I have a Nook color and it is suppose to be android capable and I need an app to use it for my online classes. How do I do this (if it is possible). Thanks.
Hitting download it goes to the android site and says no device.

A. Hi, MustangRider, new Nook Tablet allows side loading aps from your computer. Nook Color doesn't allow it at this time (may be with incoming software update that will bring Netflix and Hulu to it.) but you can root NC to get full Android Market on it. Nooks (since Nook Color) are the darlings of the root'ing community especially because they have microSD slot (not on Kindle Fire) thus Nooks can be rooted by burning OS image on the microSD card and booting off it without rooting the actual device and voiding the warranty. On Kindle, once you rooted there's no coming back and the warranty is gone.

Looking for information on the best android tablet to purchase?
Q. What is the best? Wife and I are thinking about getting rid of the pc. Is a tablet a suitable replacement? Does it have usb ports for printer and camera, etc? Can I watch netflix?

A. Hi.The best android tablet would be the Motorola Xoom




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment