How do I turn my Nokia lumia 610 windows smart phone into a Android?!?

Q. I recently got a Nokia lumia 610 windows smartphone but i want to turn it into an android, but i don't know how to.

Any ideas?! any help will be appreciated

thanks:)

A. You can't really "Turn" it into an android phone.
Not unless you want to completely break your phone, void the warranty, and risk not having a phone.

Honestly, Lust go buy a cheap android off of ebay, cheaper, safer, less of a headache.

What is the Android Lust song called that has whispering the entire time?
Q.

A. Dragonfly?

Spiritually speaking if Android have a biological humans parts why?
Q. my Sony Ericsson Arc S don't have?I use it to watch Britney Spears videos in HD coz I love and lust Britney Spears so much

A. Cause it's not 4.6.0 yet, let the update come and it will have a soul aswell




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment