which is a better phone - the iphone or the bionic android?

Q. which is a better phone-android bionic or the iphone s?

A. BIONIC. BY FAR.

How can i get my android to do screen shots? ?
Q. I know you can on iphones but i have an android, the Droid bionic and i want to be able to do it too.
Ive heard there's some apps to get it.
What are the names and are they any good?

A. You can do it for free if you download the Android dev kit (not sure of the name) to your computer. You plug your phone in and you can take screenshots.

What cool things can you do after you root an android?
Q. Me and my boyfriend have droid bionics. He's been talking about rooting them. I don't know much about it so what kinds of things can it do after being rooted.
I know it voids out the warranty on the phone, so do you think it'd be worth it?

Any info is appreciated!

A. The big thing in my eyes is that you can load ROMs instead of your default layout. After rooting, you download ROM Manager from the market, and you can download ROMs that other people made that completely change your whole phone. If you ever want to go back to default, you can load your backup (Just make sure you back it up before changing ROMs).

You can also over clock the processor. This is especially useful for phones with low processing rates, but it still makes everything run smoother. I've noticed that just scrolling through the home screen was faster. But, you have to be careful. It will heat up and damage it if you are over clocking it too much.

Both me and my brother rooted several phones and devices, and it's really neat to have all these other options opened up. Just keep in mind that rooting is different for every device, and I believe the ROMs are also specific to the device.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment