why wont the google play store work on my android tablet?

Q. I have a ematic pro series tablet with android 4.0.4 ice cream sandwhich I have tried everything to make the play store work I have downloaded google framework google play services gmail maps google talk And etc but it still won't work so i downloaded the new verion of the play store it started to but I had to delete the data And restart my device the store would start after this but I can't download apps or update so can any one help me am I missing something

A. i think ur tablet might not supporting google play (as it wasnt officially legmit)
so u can try aap called black market......it will run n u can download apps

What do android updates do to the phone you have?
Q. What exactly do these updates do to the phone?Like the upcoming jellybean update coming soon.

A. Generally, updates to Android fall into 2 major categories: Minor updates like the update from 2.3.2 to 2.3.5 that correct a few bugs, and maybe add a few slight interface changes. Then Major updates like the update from 2.3.5 to 4.0.1 that make many major interface changes, correct many bugs, improve performance, and make the operating system almost completely different. Jelly Bean is kind of both, it is the update from 4.0.4 to 4.1. Jelly Bean only does two MAIN things (among smaller insignificant things). Those two main things are Project Butter, and Google Now. Project Butter makes your phone (or tablet) MUCH faster and smoother. Google Now is like Google's version of Siri, but better.

why i could not synchronise my android phone calendar with Google calendar?
Q. I am using Sony Android 4.0.4 phone and trying to synchronise my phone with Google calendar. I done all the settings on my phone and in G-calender and my updates in computer is seen in my phone but what I update in my phone is not been seen in my computer. How to fix it? I am using the default calendar in my phone.

Kindly advice

P.s: I usually update my appointments in my phone and few in my computer

A. According to the settings the default phone calendar app can not sync with Google calendar. I can't imagine what they were thinking since everything else syncs, and my work calendar can sync with the default calendar. You'll want to download Google Calendar from the play store.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment