What is the app on android or iphone that changes your voice?

Q. On android or iphone they have an app that changes your voice while you prank call somsones phone. What is that app called and the app that changes your number

A. Great question! I wish they had an app just like that for the iPhone.

But I can't seem to find it so it must be an android app your thinking of. The only app I can find for iPhone that allows you to send a prank call is PrankDial. It's currently only available in the US and Canada but allows you to choose from a selection of pranks and then listen back to the call. Plus, more features are coming soon.

Hope this helps, iPhoneMaster.

What really are the advantages of Android over iPhone?
Q. I have HtC One X and although I really like it, I can't see why it is better than iPhones aside on it being cheaper to buy. I had iPhone before and I wanted to try Android and so far, I'm glad I did but I really can't see why people get them over iPhone. True I love the screen size of the One X, but it doesn't do anything better than what my dads 4S can do. Am I missing the point? What are the advantages of Android over iPhone?

A. You dont need iTunes...
You can use it like a USB storage device
Its cheaper
Droid Razr Maxx has a longer battery life
Many more App as you are not limited by the Apple Nazi
Syncs with googe Gmail and Google Drive

How do I get the contact information from my Cricket phone that has no sim card?
Q. I dropped the phone and the screen is now all white. I can see nothing, but the phone still rings and I can call out. It is not an Android, iphone, or any other type of smart phone. Is there a way to get the stored information out of the phone?

A. there are 2 ways you can retrieve you contact info.
1, Cricket have the Data Back Up feat which is available for both Android and Non-Android phones. if you have it included in your rateplan and you have activated the Data Back up application on your phone before, you can still retrieve/view your contacts by logging in to your acct at MyCricket.com

2. you can request for a copy of your call logs at a corporate owned Cricket store but they will require you to have a written request that is notarized.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment