How can I update my android version on a lg ms690 phone?

Q. My android version now is 2.2.1
Plz help

A. How to update your Android Phone
1.Push the âMenuâ button.
2.Touch the screen or use the navigator wheel to select the âSettingsâ option.
3.Within the âSettingsâ menu, select the âAbout phoneâ option that is found towards the bottom of the list. This option displays the version number and build number of Android that is running on the phone.
4.Touch the âSystem updatesâ option. This causes the phone to look for any new Android updates. If an update is available, the phone will download and install it.




* If you don't see update software, click on the button that says update firmware*

How to upgrade my Tablet's Android version ?
Q. I have got a Tablet (EAGET GPAD i7) from China, with Android version 2.1 on it. I need to upgrade Android to the latest version. Initially i have installed Kies propgram, and tried to connect my tablet to it so i can upgrade Android through it, but Windows XP cannot define that tablet as it does not have a driver.

Does any one has any ideas how to accomplish this ?

A. WWW.SLATEDROID.COM Is Massive Android Tablet Community If You Cannot Find Help There I Do Not no Where I am on There as funthunbsup.
But There are Thousands more Qualified on there to Help You.
I am guessing that an Easier option to Bypass connection problems would be side loading from sd card But Check with SlateDroid First Good Luck ..

tony@android-gadgets.co.uk

what android version is the lg optimus t running?
Q. My Lg optimus t says its not updated then when I click update it searches and says no updates found then again says not updated? Does anyone know what android version it should be running?

A. It should run on Android 2.2 Froyo, by default.
But it's already receive Gingerbread anyway.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment