What is the difference between the apad,epad,and eken android tablet?

Q. I need a replacement touch screen and I found one thats for the Eken M002 and it looks just like my a/epad except mine has the led light and the eken doesn't but size wise they are the same..Just wondering what is the difference?

A. You'd have to look at the technical specs for each. Size is just one of many specs that have to match. If you can't decipher the specs, don't even attempt to do the work yourself. (Putting in the wrong screen could result in a repair bill that far exceeds the price of a new apad.)

How do I save images from the Internet on an epad?
Q. How do I save images from the Internet on an epad? Pressing on the image for 3seconds doesn't work like on the iPod touch :S

A. I use an ePad running Android 2.1. I save pictures as follows:

1. Hold the picture for about 3 secs until you see the option to Save image or View image
2. Select Save image. This will download the picture onto the epad.
3. Use the Gallery application to view the content

This will work if the OS you are using is Android 2.1.

Can root an android phone using an android tablet?
Q. I was just wondering cuz like all the tablets have keyboard addons like the asus epad so that kinda makes it a laptop right so you might?

A. Listen dude, as much as I love Android and the general population knowing about it, Android could never, ever replace the functions of a true laptop.

The Asus Transformer is great for lightweight, on the go document writing and fun, and I'm sure it can download zip ROMs, but I don't think any command line functions or the unrevoked method work from an Android tablet.

A laptop is a laptop, a phone is a phone, and a tablet is a tablet. The line becomes thinner on the user side, but inside they can't be the same.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment