Does the android system automatically upgrades itself?

Q. Like,I am planning to buy XPERIA X10 ,which has android version 1.6,will it be receiving updates such that it gets upgraded to version 2.1 and beyond.

A. yes it can receive updates & u can upgrade later...happy buying

How do I get back my Sony Xperia phone to android 3.9 version?
Q. recently i updated my phone to Android 4 and it results slow performance along with high battery usage and really discharging battery very quickly. I want to get back previous android version but don't know how :( Please friend help if you know.

A. I was always wondering this to

Will my files be erased if I will root my android phone?
Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy Pro and it is Froyo android version..

Will my files be erased if I will root my android phone?
I am planning to root it using Super One-Click app. Will my files and apps be erased?

A. Rooting does nothing to the data on the phone.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment