How do I put money on my android market account?

Q. Like, I know there are a lot of cool free apps but there are cool paid apps too and I have no money in my account, so how do I put money on my android market account?

A. i would change it so its just goes striaght to you credit card and you dont have to worry about putting money on your account

How do I get free android apps on a tablet, besides applanet?
Q. Im trying to get free android apps on my acer iconia a500 and nothing is really working?

A. Google Market and Amazon AppStore, Amazon offers a free app each day.

Where to download paid apks for free out of applanet and blackmart alpha?
Q. Since applanet and blackmart alpha are not working propertly, I tried using 4shared for downloading paid android market apps but not always you can find the app you want there... So help me with a new apk provider...

A. http://www.appsapk.com/

Have a nice day.
Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment