How do you download books for your android tablet?

Q. I have books on my computer and I want to know how do i put them on my android tablet. The manual doesn't say anything...

A. You can usually transfer them to your sd card via USB. Or take out the card and use a card reader. Make sure the books are in the correct format for the reader app you're using, and that you put them in the folder where the app expects them to be.

Can I download any apps onto my android tablet through my computer?
Q. due to personal circumestances, I only have internet on my PC, but I have an android tablet that I would like to put apps on. So is there any possible way I can do the following without internet access on the tablet? I have internet access on my computer

- Download apps
- Add events on the calendar

A. if you linked your tablet with your Google Account, you could click on the app you want to download for your tablet in your PC on the Android Market, and it will sync to your device wirelessly

How can I upload photos from my camera onto my android tablet?
Q. I have a plug in that allows me to plug my camera straight into my android tablet, but I can't figure out how to get the photos from my camera to the tablet.

A. At first connect your camera to computer, and copy the photo to computer, then connect your andrid tablet to computer, copy the photo into "pictures" in SD card.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment