How do i make my phone a mobile hotspot?

Q. I'm trying to get on my ps3 to watch netflix. I don't have a computer all I have is my android phone. how do I go about this ? I need help.

A. Go to the market that is installed on your phone and type in mobile hotspot and download the app. Once you download the app go to it and turn it on.

Can a Nintendo wii connect to android wifi?
Q. My android phone gives off a wifi signal that gives my laptop a 2.4 mbps internet speed. Can a wii console access this internet? And could I run netflix with this connection? I am trying to get answers before I buy the wii. Thank you!

A. Yes, you can connect Nintendo if you are able to connect your laptop with the same signal.

What is a great tv streaming app on the android market?
Q. I am looking for an application, that will allow me to watch movies on my Android Phone either a paid app or a free one. Thanks for your help.

A. Netflix, as I know this is available.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment