Is there any way to "rotate" a youtube video?

Q. I downloaded a video off the android onto youtube because we couldn't get it on facebook for some reason. And now the video is the wrong way. Is there anyway to rotate it or tag myself in it on facebook? Or save it and then edit it? Help!

A. I'm not sure what youtube downloader you're using, but try "youtube clip extractor" and just re-download the vid (in AVI for PC). www.youtubeclipextractor.com otherwise the first answerer was right.

How to download my youtube video into my hard drive?
Q. I sent via Android a video to Youtube. Now I want to save it from Youtube to my hard drive. Please explain how. Thanks!

A. Hi,

Click the link below and see the 'how to...' section.
Good luck.
Peace

What are the major differences between a windows xp, or vista os and a google android 2.2 os ?
Q. What are the major differences ? Can the android os run itunes and you tube ? Does the android os offer any "microsoft word" type applications ? Thanks and 10 points to the best answer.

A. They're all smartphones but you can definitely get a lot of microsoft word apps for android--and also youtube. If you're trying to decide between which smartphones to use--I'd definitely suggest the android. I have one now and it's awesome. There are a TON of cool apps to choose from. I've been using this one called http://parlor.fm and it has been cracking me up! Hope that helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment