What is this robot female anime movie?

Q. I haven't watched this in a while so I'm a bit fuzzy on the details.
So it's an anime movie about an android/robot girl, I believe she was working with a cop. It takes place in a futuristic Earth, that is kind of post-apocalyptic. She finds out she is the 'perfect robot' because she can give birth.
Also, there was second movie about her daughter that gets kidnapped to blackmail the mother.

Any suggestions as to what the titles to these two movies are?

A. Armitage III Polymatrix
http://myanimelist.net/anime/493/Armitage_III_Polymatrix

Armitage III Dual-Matrix
http://myanimelist.net/anime/492/Armitage_III_Dual-Matrix

There's also the OVA:
Armitage III
http://myanimelist.net/anime/1079/Armitage_III
Which together is the length of a movie.

How to install stock rom in micromax infinity tablet ?
Q. Hello guys I recently bought a micromax infinity tablet (p275). I rooted it after some weeks but after some days it couldn't start up. It just froze in the bootscreen and just showed the funbook logo for almost 15 mins and again restarted itself and started showing the same. I tried to press the powerbutton and the home button together for the recovery mod. But it just showed a picture of a dead android robot. I took it to the service centre but they said they don't have proper software. So now, please tell me how can I install stock rom in it via pc or something. I have got the stock rom(icecream sandwich) from xda forum. Now I just need the procedure. Please tell me in detail.

A. This site will help http://www.crucial.com/?cpe=pd_msn_us&ef_id=vStOWnP1KVEAAITC:20110905040012:s good luck...

What is the Christian view towards artificial humans/ cyborgs?
Q. Note: Cyborg =/= Android.

Cyborg = human with mechanical parts
Android = robot that looks like human
Artificial human = man made human

Just curious. Got back from reading a manga that deals with this theme.

A. Cyborgs: apart from amputees (for which it is a very good thing, and which is typically the only use at the current time), no opinion. Apart from amputees it is science fiction.

Androids - such as they are - are fine. They're no different than other robots.

Artificial human - doesn't exist, no opinion.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment