What movie format is best to put on an Android Tablet (with USB stick)?

Q. What movie format should I use to put a movie on my Android tablet? It has a full USB port so I will put it on with a normal USB stick.
I tried .MOV (Quicktime movie) because I have a Mac, and it doesn't work well.

A. Convert the video into mp4. It might work, but it also depends on the size of the movie.

Can I upload android apps to my phone from my computer?
Q. I got the samsung behold II but I still dont have the carriers 3G internet yet. Can I somehow download the apps to my computer and then upload them into my phone via usb or memory stick?

A. As long as you have a cable and the appropriate software provided with your phone, yes, you can upload them directly from your computer. Most Android-powered devices support this.

How do I play music from my evo android phone through my car speakers?
Q. I have a 2005 camry and it doesnt have anything to plug into besides the 12v outlet. It has a CD player but no cassette player so im stuck and have no idea how to play the music from my phone through the car speakers. Please help!

A. it all depends on the setup of your car. if you have a newer model, your car should come with a USB/aux cord to connect your iPod or phone to. if not, you can use a cassette tape auxiliary, or perhaps a radio frequency adapter that plugs into your lighter plug. hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment