Why is it that whenever a robot/android is made, they are always made to look female?

Q. If you go on youtube and search up robot, android ect, you will find that almost all of the results are videos of expos displaying androids that are almost always female in likeness. Almost all that I have seen are from Japan, and they are all made to look like young, pretty, submissive women. Why? What does that have to do with anything? I have only seen one android that was made in a male likeness, and it was made for a movie.

A. The creators are probably just Horny bastards!

What are some things you like about Japan?
Q. I'm sending my love out to Japan!

I love Japan's castles, language, food, and anime. I also love parapara and techpara.

A. Their women are so pretty and have such nice skin, and they live to be so old! :C

. . . On second thought, those are things I'm envious of.

I do love their anime, manga and clothes. C8 And the fact that they'll probably be the first people to invent a sex android. Ohyeahhhhhhh

where can I find out about using an HTC phone in Japan?
Q. I was thinking of buying an HTC Android phone outside of Japan even though I live in Japan. If I do that can I sign up for a normal tsukaihodai (unlimited internet usage) plan and normal telephone usage plan with any of the carriers in Japan?

A. I can answer the one-half of the questions, but do not have a definite answer in the other half.

First, the phone has to be W-CDMA (UMTS) version, and it has to be SIM-unlocked.

CDMA versions, like Verizon's and Sprint's in USA, will not work with any Japanese carrier. It uses the same CDMA as KDDI au, but does not have a slot for IC card (SIM).
(You can still "internationally" roam in Japan with au's signal and Verizon or Sprint contract.)

If the phone supports W-CDMA (UMTS) 2100MHz, and most non-CDMA Android phones do, you will have no problem with voice calls and SMS/text message in Japan with NTT Docomo or Softbank SIM.

Now is the part I still haven't figured out ......
To get the data (internet) access on your SIM-free Android phone in Japan, you need to know the APN setting for a carrier.
Japanese carriers do not openly publish its APNs, and if you set it to a wrong APN then you may be charged a lot.
http://getnews.jp/archives/44727

If you look through the internet carefully, though, you may be able to find the posting of APNs for Japanese carriers.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment