Are there any touchscreen or android Verizon non contract phones?

Q. I'm looking for a non contract Verizon phone but the one I have is lousy so I was wondering if there is a non contract phone that is a touchscreen or a droid phone, that is a non contract Verizon phone. I pay for the 50$ a month unlimited call text and web.

A. hi.You can get one of the original Droid phones for a cheap price like the Motorola Droid.First generation one.That should be cheap.Check places like ubid,new egg,craigslist,ebay for the phone you want

which is a cheap but good unlocked android phone in the US market?
Q. i want a good android phone without contract and with good tech specs and 5MP or more camera.
which one will be the best for me with $200 budget
it should be of a good company like samsung,LG,HTC etc

A. LG Optimus is a decent phone and is unlocked. It isn't awesome but it is hard to get anything too amazing right now without contracts for less thant $200

How to calibrate the screen for my Android G1 if the g-senser can't be found in the settings?
Q. I need to calibrate my screen for my android g1. But I don't know how and everyone says its possible but I've been through everywhere through the settings and I haven't seen the G-Senser. Now does it really exist? And if so why can't I find it? Someone please help I'm going crazy trying to find it. I've been all over the internet and nobodys giving me a straight answer.

A. You need to Have your phone unlocked for this to work and if you do it your self it will void your contract so if you have been with your carrier 2+ years they will do it for you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment