How can you transfer PDF's from your computer to your Kindle App on the Android?

Q. So we have an Android and I have a bunch of PDF's I would like to read on the Android. How do we transfer them? Even if it's not transfered on the kindle app.

A. oh,I see,you need a pdf file transfer, here:

http://www.convert-pdffiles.com/pdf-file-transfer.html

is what I recommend to you...

How do I transfer ebooks from my pc to my kindle app on my Android HTC phone?
Q. I have thousands of ebooks on my computer and I would like to transfer some to my phone so I can read on the go. I have the Kindle app on my HTC android phone and I don't know how to transfer my files to it. Please help. Thank you - Molly

A. You can use Free Mobile Helper to help you.
Free Mobile Helper is the Android and IOS synchronization softwares and applications developer. It can help you manage your ebooks, apps, music and so on. Just download it free at http://www.macrobile.com/download/?r=129

How to get books to iPhone kindle app?
Q. I had a kindle but it broke (screen cracked) I'm trying to retrieve the books I purchased on my kindle on my iPhone. I went to manage my devices but I don't even see my kindle on there and it was registered. I had an android phone with the kindle app and everything worked fine so I do not see why the iPhone app would not work. Any ideas on what I can do to get back the books I paid for?

A. You go to archives and tap the books you want. They will take a minute or two to download but as long as you have wi-fi or a signal you should be able to retrieve you books. I don't think you can buy books off the iPhone though unless they added that to the app (I know they did for the iPad but not sure about the iPhone).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment