Best video/audio for Mytouch 4g.?

Q. Ok this question is all about Android 2.2. I
Have been trying to find the best app out there that plays video AND audio files. So far am using VPlayer. Next, I would like to know what is the best format to use to watch movies on your phone: mkv, avi, wmv, mp4 etc. Which gives the best resolution while eating least storage (best compression). Lastly, which software can I use to ready files for my phone: like compressing files while still getting a good resolution for playback.

Thanks.

A. Google said: RockBasePlayer Android app plays all kinds of video formats. You can give it a try.
And here is an article talks about how to play high quality video on mobile phones:
http://www.winxdvd.com/resource/convert-mkv-to-samsung-i9000-galaxys.htm

Which is better? Apple Iphone or Google G1?Why? Please explain. ?
Q. Thanks in advance.

A. both phones are overhyped in my opinion. Im a bit of a phone guy, and if it was me I would take the g1. Anyone thats used a virtual keyboard knows how hard they are to use. Nothing will replace the feel of a physical keyboard.
being said, it does lack a huge list of features: #1. no 3.5mm headphone jack. Theres just no excuse for a phone lacking a headphone jack these days:
#2. no bluetooth file transfer.
#3. no VIDEO PLAYER <?!
#4. not much apps available for it
The fact that it runs an open source operating system means that the things that can be fixed through apps will be fixed. If google does things right, my bet is that android may become the standard operating system on phones, so the apps would be numerous.

Be sure to look at other phones before you make a decision though. you can find many more phones that destroy both phones with ease.


ltccmj.. the iphone is BARELY a smartphone. Unless its hacked, you can ONLY install applications that apple has. Apple has a developer clause that says that no app will be okd, if it copies or matches the functionality of their original apps.
So that internet browser you have that crashes the phone every 5 minutes will never be improved unless apple says they want to fix it. You will never be able to play avi, mpeg, wmv videos unless apple decides users should get more choices.
Next, the hardware is severely crippled. Unlike EVERY other smartphone on the planet, the Iphone doesnt support multitasking third party apps. It lacks basic features found in most phones *we are all well aware of the lists of features its missing*
It does have a unique interface, and i dont think anyone would call it boring.

Uploading Droid video/audio?
Q. I recorded a little video on my Samsung Galaxy S Android phone from the normal camera/camcorder app. When I sent it to myself via email it saved as a 3gp. It would play on Windows Media Player, but anything else just read it as an audio file. I tried renaming it to an MP3, and MP4, and an AIF, but Movie Maker and VideoPad still could only read the audio track.

I also have an audio recording I took using the Voice Recorder app on my Droid. When I emailed that to myself it saved as a .AMR and could be played in Windows Media Player but couldn't be recognized by the movie creator programs. I tried renaming it to an MP3 and a .WAV, but it still could only be recognized in Windows Media Player.

Is there a readable way to send these files to myself? Or to have them read on my Vista? Movie Maker says I don't have the needed Codecs, but I had already downloaded every Codec and patch for Vista that I could find so that it would read MP4s.

A. im not sure about this amr extension, but i know for sure that you can convert 3gp to another video format (be that avi, wmv, mp4 or even an audio format) with Audials. I would suggest you try Audials Tunebite for converting audio and video files, it`s a pretty good software, I personally have used it for quite some time. It's not free but im sure you can find a demo somewhere on their website that will allow you to give it a try and see how converting works (plus there are other functions there you can take a look at).
This is a tutorial on how you can convert avi to 3gp but it works the other way around as well, convert 3gp to avi, or 3gp to mp4, mp3, wmv etc.: http://audials.com/en/s/converter_conversion/video/convert_avi_to_3gp.html

Hope it helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment