How do i add picture on facebook profile from android phone without adobe flash?

Q. I have the Samsung vibrant galaxy s from T-Mobile and every time I try to load a picture from my phone it says I can't cause I don't have adobe flash player,is there any other way to do it?

A. http://www.facebook.com/mobile go Here and On the bottom there will be a photo email address send your photos to that email and it will upload it automatically to your account Note this is your photo Email address do not share it with anyone else or they can upload photos to your account

how do i download adobe flash for my android and reading pfd files?
Q. need help about my phone. i have an android, huawei ascent 2.1 from metro pcs. have it for 11 days now. when ever i tried playing a game on line or watch drama it's always asking me to download adobe flash player. but i don't know how to. i tried looking it up but nothing is giving me the answers i want. it's mention that the phone will be updated in February to a 2.2 but i'm not sure, is it true? help please.

A. You can watch Flash video by using Skyfire 3 browser.

You can't play Flash Games.

You can read PDF file by downloading PDF reader or Adobe reader. You don't need Flash for that.

---
Kasey C, PC guru since Apple II days
11 Android Camera Replacement Apps Reviewed
http://hubpages.com/t/13a9b9

Android computer is compatible with adobe flash or not?
Q. I want to know if android touch screen computer allows me to play games in Facebook? Android is compatible with adobe flash? Because most games in facebook need flash. Can anybody help me pls. Very important for me. Thanx

A. Yes, It Is Compatible. And You Can Play Games On It. It Is Available In Android 2.2 And In HTC HERO.

Follow The Links To Know More About Android Compatibility.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment