How do I get a picture I have to fit my background on my cricket android huawei?

Q. Everytime I try to set the background it gets enlarged and zoomed in :/ help plz

A. if it is a huawei ascend then you need to crop it in the computer first

looking for android apps for htc hero that will allow me to make the print larger. i have low vision?
Q. i have no problem on web pages because of the zoom feature, but i cant read my contacts or text messages. are there any apps that will enlarge these?

A. I have on as my default messaging app ChompSms. With this app i can customize my font settings. There's also Handcent for SMS. I also downloaded Spare Parts from the market and there's an option to make font larger, but it doesnt work on my Samsung Moment. I suggest you downbload anyways because it also gives you the option to set individual windows speed to fast :)

Do you know of any cool picture effect apps for Android?
Q. Sometimes on Instagram, I'll see girls with, I'm not sure how to describe it, but little sparkles, or something on the sides of their pictures. It just makes any picture look prettier. I know most of them have iPhones, but, any suggestions for some cool picture effect apps for my Android?

A. Try this
1.Camera Zoom FX
2.Little Photo
3.Pudding Camera
4.BeFunky PhotoEditor
5.Aviary Photo Editor(rocks)
6.PicSay Pro
7.AfterFocus
8.Paper Camera (funny)
9.Fast Burst Camera
10.Pro HDR Camera
11.Imageotag
12.Wondershare Panorama




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment