How to root my SAMSUNG GALAXY FIT safely & how to upgrade its aNdrOiD versiOn ? <3?

Q. I need a secure rooting of my phone.!!

P.S. ~ I hv galaxy fit phone with 2.2 android version & I want to upgrade it to 4.0 (preferablly) or any else !!

*how to back up the current version ?

A. You can root it using softwares like zroot. you cannot upgrade the OS whatsoever

what android version is the lg optimus t running?
Q. My Lg optimus t says its not updated then when I click update it searches and says no updates found then again says not updated? Does anyone know what android version it should be running?

A. It should run on Android 2.2 Froyo, by default.
But it's already receive Gingerbread anyway.

How can I update my Coby Kyros tablet with android?
Q. I want to update the android version which is 2.2 to something newer that helps the android market since its really lame and different from others ive seen, also is there anything else i can do to it, like a jailbreak or something similar?

A. go to settings>about phone>system updates.....it will scan to see if you have the latest update for your device and if you dont then it will give you the option to update it, however not all devices meet the requirements for every update( meaning it may require a faster processer or more ram, so if it doesnt meet the update requirements then it will tell you your device is up to date and your stuck with the current version of android your device is running)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment