If i buy an unlocked android will i still get the android market?

Q. I have a samsung tmobile sidekick 4g and its not working well at all and i need to find an affordable replacement. On ebay that have lots of unlocked phones but will i still get all the benefits from an unlocked android. i really want to maintain the apps already have like instagram and tumblr .

A. Every android phone has the android market,unlocked or not.

Is it possible to unlock a Verizon HTC droid eris to work on straight talk?
Q. i don't think that the internet will work but talking and texting will...has anyone been successful at unlocking androids or blackberries for straight talk.

A. you can unlock it here http://www.superunlockcodes.com/htc-droid-eris/rs12wp9/

How to calibrate the screen for my Android G1 if the g-senser can't be found in the settings?
Q. I need to calibrate my screen for my android g1. But I don't know how and everyone says its possible but I've been through everywhere through the settings and I haven't seen the G-Senser. Now does it really exist? And if so why can't I find it? Someone please help I'm going crazy trying to find it. I've been all over the internet and nobodys giving me a straight answer.

A. You need to Have your phone unlocked for this to work and if you do it your self it will void your contract so if you have been with your carrier 2+ years they will do it for you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment