Looking to buy a tablet that has an Android operating system, can It access the Android app market?

Q. I haven't decided what device i want yet. I just need to know what devices will diffidently have the android app market.

A. It depends on the tablet. If it's a tablet made by a large, well known company such as Motorola, ASUS, or Samsung, then yes it'll be able to access the market. However, if you go on eBay and buy a no name tablet from some Chinese guy, chances are the market isn't going to work.

Is it true you can download the Android Market to an HTC HD7?
Q. I'm buying the HD7 tomorrow, and the only reason I'm choosing it over the Galaxy S is because I heard you can download the android app market to it. Is this true?

A. Try to download and install android market APK

Please give a fair comparison between Nokia lumia 920 and galaxy s3?
Q. I am going to buy one of these phones, I have read a lot about both, they both have their own style. Please help me decide what to choose. I know that android app market is bigger then windows.

A. You'll not get a fair review here... For example.. The person above me, look at what he said.. The truth is Nokia Lumia 920 currently had the brightest display in the market..
If you want a fair review... Google it.. Check for few different site...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment