My phone keeps hanging up on people?

Q. I have an android, figures. But every time I call someone or someone calls me, I can't hear them and it hangs up after about 10 seconds. One time my dad called me and I realized that my phone wasn't having that problem anymore. But not it came back. I don't think it has to do with signal. This is the third phone of the same kind that i've gotten. And If i try to update roaming capabilities, it hangs up. Help?

A. It's time for you to contact your provider's tech support group. Their contact infromation will be on their website.

How can I figure out the invoice price for a 2009 Honda Civic Ex Sedan?
Q. How do I figure this invoice price out? It is a 2009 Honda Civic Ex Sedan 5-speed automatic with 61k miles on it and I will be purchasing this car in San Diego California.

A. Kelly blue book app on android

How do I download the cyanogan rom for my rooted android?
Q. I've rooted my android but can't figure out how to download cyanogan's rom. Do I download to my computer or phone? I want to get it before it becomes unavailable.

A. You can download Cyanogen and many other custom ROMs from http://www.androidspin.com/
Or you can download the Cyanogen updater app from the Android Market and get it from there. (while that still works)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment