Notifications on my Android phone do not show up while it's charging?

Q. Like I still get messages and stuff, but the notifications don't come up. So I don't know they're there. But it only happens when the phone is plugged into the charger or when it's connected to my car charger.

A. I was always wondering this to

How can i fix my phone?
Q. I plugged my Android into the charger then the screen started flashing, so i took out the battery. I put the battery back in, and now only the bottom buttons blink. How do i fix it?

A. Should have got an iPhone dude

How do chargers drain phone batteries?
Q. I killed all my apps on my android because the battery % was going down a little and now it's back up to where it was.

A. Apps drain batteries because they use computing resources or the display, which drains power.

A charger does not drain a battery.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment