Question about smartphones on the Verizon plan?

Q. As of right now, I have the samsung reality with the ten dollar a month data plan. I was wondering if I was to buy a smartphone from a friend or ebay or amazon or anywhere like that, could I put it on the plan I have now? Is it even compatible? I was looking at getting a smartphone with android technology... Could someone help me? Thanks!

A. You cannot use the current plan you have. Verizon Wireless requires a data plan of $15 (200Mb) or $30 (Unlimited), for a smartphone. If you attempt to activate your new smart phone by yourself under your current plan, your contract stipulates that if you activate a smartphone without the proper data plan, Verizon has the rights to add one for you without contacting you or asking for your consent.

Is it possible that the android technology in Japan could be used to make a Army?
Q. Androids are made in Japan that cost about $20,000 US that until they speak are undecernable from humans, and then it came to me that a Soldier cost about $150,000-$300,000 a year to train & support.

So could in the future could we build a android army?

A. With enough R&D they could probably be used in support roles but at this point the huge cost would probably not be worth it, although we do use robots for some tasks such as setting off bombs without risk to human life. But fighting actual battles no, not anytime soon (although I won't deny that it is a possibility in the future). They would have to be able to carry much more weight than they can handle, while being able to efficiently preform the job at the level a human can, which would be difficult without an AI system. And of course you would have to convince a culture overdosed with Terminator movies that a thinking machine could be trusted with a gun,

If the iphone was available on another network would you switch or stay with Android.?
Q. I have always wanted an iphone but was never able to afford the switch to another network. Now that i have the Evo 4g and android base phone i dont think i will switch, i love this android technology, all my music is simply transfered to my phone and there are plenty of apps to keep me busy. What would you do. I think ill stick with android my favorite??

A. i would switch. i personally think the iphone is better.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment