What happened to ROM gripper on android market?

Q. I had a samsung captivate and had Rom gripper a great game emulator with all systems and game list that you could just download with no hoops or hurdles to jump through. I broke it and traded for a new a couple of months later. I went back to the market and it's gone. I don't understand how to use the emulators that are currently on the android market PLEASE HELP

A. Here's what I did. I have the free Tiger emulators (Tiger GBA, Tiger GBC, Tiger Genesis, Tiger NES, Tiger SNES), and within one of the apps, you press the menu button on your phone, press "Download Game," and it should say that you can download the app called Emulator ROMs. Also, within the Emulator ROMS app, you can click "More" and then you can download Emulator ROMS Plus which has more ROMS on top of the first one. Hope this works for you.

I have an HTC EVO 3D. I want to get an NDS emulator and Roms for it for free. Where should I get it and how?
Q. I want to get pokemon soul silver on my NDS emulator. What emulator should I get, and where can I get it, FOR FREE. Where can I get the roms? FOR FREE. Virus free as well. I want the least possible computer work.

A. The NDS emulator for Android is too slow to work properly, so you probably should forget about doing that... Maybe in another year they'll develop it further to speed it up. There are plenty of other game system emulators though... playstation, nes, snes, genesis, gba, gameboy, game gear, master system, N64...

I downloaded a emulator on my Android, now what?
Q. I downloaded an app called ps4xdroid. How do I find games to play on it and how do I play those games? Is it complicated getting games on it?
Sorry its called psx4droid.

A. Yes it is... it can be done but a computer is required for installation..

The game files are too large !!! You are talking about 300 mb files or better !!!!!

roms4droid.com

I left it alone and install a tiger arcade on my phone.. i have neo geo, snes, arcade, snes, nes, gba, genesis emulators and roms on my phone..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment