Should I get an iPod Touch or iPod Nano?

Q. I need something primarily to play podcasts when I commute to work. I already have an Android Evo 4G but wouldn't mind having an iPod Touch since many apps exist on iTunes and not the Android market.

A. Well if you want to play games also, then iPod touch. But if you just want an iPod nano for the podcasts, then iPod nano.

Is there anything that will affect my phone static wise or like radio activity etc?
Q. Well is there anything I have and android evo shift two and I wanna know is there anything in the terms of radio other calls conputer walkie talkies anything that could effect if so tell me how thanks

A. usually NO. Cell phones are up on 1.9GHz. Even a 2.4GHz WiFi router is not going to have an effect.

If you live close to a high power radar, then you might have buzz in the receiver, but if you are close enough to a radar to hear the buzz, you are in a dangerous location and probably not there legally.

When will ice cream sandwich be available? And will the evo 4g taste it?
Q. Im just wondering will the king of all android devices(evo 4g) receive ice cream sandwich?. I just sold my evo 3d to get a evo 4g and im so glad with my decision. Love the kickstand and 8 mp camera.

A. Nothing has been said if it is or not.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment