Should I get a Samsung 4" Galaxy Android Player or and iPod touch (4th Gen.)?

Q. I am debating on what media player device to get. I am aware that the Samsung costs a lil more but I am willing to spend more if it's the best choice. So which one should I get, and why? Thanks! (Note that the Android player is not a phone)
I meant an iPod, not and iPod, lol my bad.

A. Get the iPod

Android MP3 player connected via USB to headunit of car will not play all of the music that is on the MP3 play?
Q. Android MP3 player connected via USB to headunit of car will not play all of the music that is on the MP3 player. It only lists about 60 of the songs out of about 1,000.

A. Check if there are different folders on MP3?

If there are then you would find your songs by going through directory.

Other reason can be format!

How do I upgrade an Android apps in the app player for the playbook?
Q. I side loaded words with friends android on the playbook to use with the Android app player and today it said I needed to upgrade but when I press OK the screen goes white and I don't think there is any way to get passed it, what do I do?

A. Do so via visiting the app settings and then, hit "Update"...

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment