Is there an Android Email app (For G1 cellphone) that I can send attachments with my email?

Q. Gmail sucks - no send attachment
I can use camera and send one and only one photo through email.
What if I want to send 20 photo's in one email?
Is there a way to do that?
It would be very helpful for work, I complete research reports everyday and send them via my home computer after traveling all day.

Thanks!

A. I use "k9" it allows attachments...

How do I get my Yahoo Small Business email on the Android email app?
Q. It defaults to my free email, which I don't use much, and there is no toggle as there is on the PC version. This problem exists on the Yahoo Mobile program as well as on the Android App. Both accounts use the same ID/password, so I cannot directly log in to either one. The small business account contains my business domain name, so I don't want to switch.

A. you cant
you can only get the free email on android due to restrictions put on by yahoo.

How do I delete email from my phone without deleting email from my computer?
Q. How do I delete email from my android phone without deleting email from my computer? If I delete e mail from my Samsung Strata phone the email is also deleted from the computer.

A. cant




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment