Can I have netflix on both my ps3 and computer for the same price?

Q. My family has netflix on our ps3. Can I get netflix on my computer (mac pro) without having to pay more? If so how do I go about doing that?

A. Yes, I have it the Wii, and PC,PC3, It has its own internet access) and my Android phone. Just download the app for whatever device you want to use it on and then sign into your account.

How many places can i run my netflix on?
Q. I want to run it on my pc, my laptop, my xbox, my android phone and my work pc, will it let me do this or what is the limit?

A. you can watch it streaming on your PC or Laptop, you can buy a Roku player and watch it on your tv, or you can use a Wii, PS3, or I believe an Xbox to also stream it. Possibly Tivo too. I sold my Roku player and just use my PS3 now. I am unsure if you can use it on an Android, but if it has an app then I guess you can. There should be no limit to where you can access it since it is your account.

How many systems can I use with one Netflix account?
Q. I want to get Netflix but I'm wondering, would u be able to connect my PS3, Wii, my iPhone and my brothers iPhone on one account. Could they all be used at once?

A. I'm not 100% sure on how many devices can connect at the same time, The most I've done at once is 2. But as far as how many can you connect to one account? As Many as you want I have 2 android phones a wii and a ps3 on the same account as well as 3 computers.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment