Universal game from Gameloft, bought for iPad. Can I download it for free for my Android mobile?

Q. I have purchased Modern Combat 4 (Universal) from Gameloft, from Apple App Store for my iPad. Can I download it for free for my Android mobile?
If yes, how to do it?

A. I don't think it is possible. But you can mail the customer service of Gameloft and check.

Where can i find track android application for my android mobile?
Q. i want to track someone who has a android mobile same of me while using his phone number to track him and know his location so is there is any android application that allowed me to track this another android moblie using his mobile number?

A. There is no app for that, you need install tracker app on the target phone, not on your phone, more info about android tracking: http://is.gd/GVHZbl

Why people prefer I-phone although they already have android mobile?
Q. It has significantly shows that android is the world largest os that leading in mobile market compare to apple's ios. Currently, many of people prefer android mobile compare to i-phone due to the perception and market trend. The question is why people still thinking to owned i-phone although they already have their android mobile?

A. People like the cache of being able to say that they own an overpriced i-phone.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment