What are the advantages when I root my phone?

Q. I have the sensation XE and I am quite confused whether to root or not my android. So the question is will the performance of my phone become better or it will the same without root?

A. Rooting is Nothing But Bringing your phone completely under your control. The most Important reasons for rooting are:
1) When you root your phone, you can uninstall the default apps that come with your handset ( which is not possible without rooting). In that way you will be increasing the phones memory.

2) You can also flash your RAM and expand it. This is called 'Flashing'.

3) There are special apps and features that you can utilize if you root your phone like Flash Games, Custom ROM's etc.

It's not that dangerous to root. The process should be done as given. The most important thing to remember is " Don't use incompatible Root Files for rooting" like root file of android 2.3.4 for android 2.3.6. Check the comments before proceeding.
Finally "ROOTING VOIDS YOUR WARRANTY".

How can you make money from android apps?
Q. I am taking a class on programming android apps. I want to find a way to make money from my app. It is a app that helps people find the latest events at their universities. How can I monetize it?

A. Thats a good idea for a app, Jason. Try your best to make it happen!

To answer your question about making money from apps, there are a couple of ways you can do this. One, you can always charge people to use your app, but I don't recommend this. Based on my experience from making apps, I noticed that free apps always have a ton of more users than paid apps. Your userbase will reduce by at least 50% if you charge people to download the app.

So my recommendation would be to provide a free app, and monetize it somehow like using ads, premium content, and other things. Since you said your app is about the latest events at universities, you can always charge people to put their events at the top!

Good luck!

Is there anyway I could make a physical camera button on my android x2?
Q. I know from the first android there was a button to take pictures but on the new android there isn't now. Is there anyway I could make a physical button for the camera? Like assigning a button or something? It would make taking pictures a lot easier.

A. no,because now most of phones use the screen to take photos

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120227014951AALsbwm




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment