What are the required skill set to develop Mobile Applications?

Q. Whether it is for I-phone or android, I would like to know what are the requisite skill set for mobile application development. What are the most important skills to learn. Is it Java? Is it java script? SDK's?

I will be grateful if you can give some directions or point me to some online resources where I can learn more. Thanking you in advance.

A. Learn Java.

Once you learn Java then you can look into what the SDK allows you to do.

Is there anyone can give me a suggestion or link that teaches about programming?
Q. I want to learn more about programming just like C++ or java script. Is there any sites that can help me about programming?

A. Here's a link to a website that has video tutorials for things like C++, PHP, C#, Java, Android, Javascript, etc.

http://thenewboston.org/tutorials.php

How can I view videos from this website on my Android Media Box?
Q. I want to view videos from this site

http://www.premiershiprugby.tv/?WT.mc_id=pr_video

I have tried viewing the content from chrome, browser on android, and dolphin. I have installed the latest flash player and enabled java script in settings on all the browsers, however every time I try to view something it says "Enable java script".

Any ideas? Thanks

A. your phone does not support javascript. For that you need to download an android app for it. so that the phone become javascript enabled and can play that video




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment