What does £ symbol mean on my phone keyboard?

Q. £ is a little symbol on my android mobile cellular telecommunicativephonetics device. Aka android cell phone. Also has â¬(euro?) Â¥(yen?) $(dollar.) ¢(cent.) Now what about this £ in case if you cannot see it it is like an upper case C at the top an upper case L at the bottom kind of like the top curve is the top curve on C and the bottom is a sharp corner type deal with a line right in the middle vertically. Once again £ (may also have two lines idk)

A. It is the symbol for pounds sterling, otherwise the currency known as the British Pound.

is there a keyboard with trackpad that works with the ipad 3?
Q. I'm willing to jailbreak if need be (though please tell me how to jailbreak)? I'd like a keyboard as big as the ipad itself that can act as a case though am willing to go bigger if needed for the trackpad.

Thanks.

A. No, iOS doesn't support a mouse input at all, unlike android. So there will never be a trackpad case that will work with the ipad.

Are there any cases that work for Kindle Fire WITH a keyboard?
Q. I can't find any, they all say "works for android" but not for Kindle...
I mean a case with a keyboard for the Kindle Fire. I have the Kindle but I want a keyboard to add on. You see?

A. Are you sure that you meant kindle FIRE with keyboard?

Or are you asking for kindle keyboard?

Edit"

Oh I get it. The kindle fire does not supports any keyboard so its impossible to get one!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment