Why should I buy a name brand tablet PC?

Q. I've been looking at the 7 inch tablet pc's and they all seem the same. If all of them run the same system, android ice cream sandwich (which is what I'm looking for), with the same ram/memory and their about the same price, except for the big brand names, same shape, colors, and size. What would make me choose one over the other if they all pretty much offer the same thing?

A. Don't choose just by brand. Research your choices and look at reviews. That's really the best way to make sure you get the best quality product.

How do I repair my ematic Android Tablet?
Q. I have an Android tablet (with the ice cream sandwich operating feature on it) and I've been having problems trying to use it. For one, I can only charge it on my laptop. The port for the wall charger doesn't work like it's suppose to.Secondly, I think something might be wrong with the battery itself. It cuts off randomly (like my LG Ally Google Android cellphone, but that's a whole new question in itself) and that truly aggrivates me. Finally, the last thing that's wrong with it is that I seem to not be able to use the dang app store that's on it. If I could switch this whole thing over so that my app store was the Google Play Store, I would.. But, I can't (if you know how also let me know). Please give me some kind of help. Should I just return the dang thing or can this be repaired?

A. RMA

How do you get an App Downloader onto your Android Tablet?
Q. I just purchased myself an Ematic Pro series 7" tablet from walmart. I didnt expect too much because it was not very expensive, but i just wanted something to play around with alittle. I have an Iphone so i guess im a bit out of the android loop but it seems that the "ematic app store" has been discontinued so i need to get an app downloader onto this tablet. I dont even know where to start on this venture. Does anyone have experience with android and could you help me figure out how to get an app downloader onto this tablet? I have internet access and the ability to connect it to my computer. I believe its running an "ice cream sandwich" platform. Any little bit of advice would help. Thanks so much

A. you can use http://www.androik.com
this website.
you can download directly apps from that website




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment