Can you buy a Droid from Verizon and put a T-Mobile sim card in it?

Q. I wanted a Droid, not an Android and Verizon was the only company that had it.

A. NO 2 incompatible technologies

but to clear things up
Droid=line of phones from VZN that RUN android
Android=Operating system on alot of phones

tmobile has some of the top "droids" Android phones
like the G2, the mytouch 4g, the samsung vibrant(once updated)

How can someone receive all my text messages and phone calls?
Q. so someone is getting all of my information sent to his phone. i have a iphone and he has an android. both verizon. i dont know if he cloned my phone or put something in my phone or did something with the meid maybe. but i wanna know is there anything that i can do to stop him from getting my information? and/or possilbly do the same thing to his phone?

A. There are applications that claim to be able to get this information, however with Verizon, this is nearly impossible. If they cloned your devices info, then your phone wouldn't work properly as there are measures Verizon takes to authenticate your phone every time you use it.

What version of Android does the Fascinate run?
Q. What version of Android does Verizon's Samsung Fascinate currently run? I saw somewhere they were suppose to get Gingerbread in March, but from what I can tell, they still run Froyo. Anyone have one that can tell me? :)

A. They still have froyo 2.2 That's what I have. The gingerbread app supposedly leaked on the internet and I've seen sites with it but I'm a little nervous about downloading it from an unknown source. Hopefully it'll be coming soon!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment