How can I access the android market?

Q. Ok so I have an android tablet I would like to be able to download apps for it but the Android market says that I don't have a device on my account. Is there any way to get it to recognize my tablet? Ps. It says I need the android market app also to get it to work which I also don't know how to get. Help!!
It's a tablet I won so I can't return it so how do I root it?

A. Make an account. Click "register" when it asks you to sign in. only way unless you want to root it(you wont be able to return your phone if it breaks if you rooted it)

How do you get the android market app on your phone?
Q. I have a t-mobile g1 phone. I download all my apps from an app called android market but I can't find it anywhere on my phone. I don't know if I deleted it or what. I was just wondering if I can get it back or where can I get it from because this is a big problem. I can't download any apps without it

A. Look under "M" for Market. Not "Android Market." Just "Market".

How do i rate and review apps on android?
Q. I have a samsung galaxy tab, I go on any application i have downloaded and i cant find a button to review it anywhere. I can see others reviews, i have the buttons open and manage. But I cant find a rate and review button if thats what it is meant to be.

I doubt my android market app has anything wrong with it, am I just missing something right in front of my nose?

A. My version of Android Market 1.1.0 also does not have a review option built in, just go to the website version market.android.com and login from there.

Under User Reviews you will be able to rate and review apps.

Google apparently never thought to add this or has their reasons to not.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment