How do I access my small business yahoo mail on my android phone?

Q. My company uses Yahoo as its email provider. Our addresses are username@celeris.systems.com. i have downloaded the android yahoo mail app for my HTC Hero phone but I can't get it to recognize this email address. What do I need to do?

A. I guess there is no Yahoo support for this. POP to GMail for the business account could possibly work.

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/smallbusiness/bizmail/mobile/mobile-01.html

How do set notifications in the new Android Yahoo Mail app?
Q. When Yahoo Mail app updated on my phone, it no longer notifies me of new emails. How can I adjust this?

A. There are currently NO NOTIFICATIONS on Yahoo Mail for Android (and possibly elsewhere). Yahoo says they are aware of the problem, but it's been several days now and no resolution. No need to play with your settings, it won't help.

Is there a way to sync android mobile contacts into yahoo mail?
Q. Added a bunch of new contacts on my mobile yahoo account and did not realize they would not sync with yahoo mail account. Looking for an efficient way to upload new mobile android contacts into yahoo mail.

A. You will need a special app for that.. you can try looking for it here: forums.mobiledezk.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment