How do i delete a ringtone off my android fusion 2?

Q. i have an old recording of me and my friends from my old phone black berry torch. the recording isn't in the recording file but it shows up as a ring tone. i don't know what to do and i cant put my sim card into my old phone and delete it because it crashed. what can i do?

A. Delete Ringtone is an app on the Android Market that works great at deleting Ringtones.






Have a nice day

What will happen if I buy Android smart phone from black market?
Q. They are offering Samsung galaxy Seal packed phone . Its totally original . What you think ? Is it okay to buy it ? Will I get Caught ?

Please don't say buy legit original and stuff ..

A. There shouldn't be a problem using the phone long as it's unlocked. Just make sure to check the frequency bands of the phone and your service provider and contrast them to see if the phone will use 2G/3G etc.

how to set up an android app after download?
Q. I have download loads of android app, but i don't know what to do next.
I also have black market app but i don't know where to put in my phone.
anyone know the next step?
what is the lastest version for black market?
(where exactly do i put the .rar file in my phone?) never mine, it's .apk file. <<<<

A. well once you downloaded it. You need to install a file manager if you don't already have one such as Astro. Then navigate to your downloads folder, and click the .apk. It will ask you to open it up with the installer (or something like that) and click that and it will install.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment