How do i upload pictures from my Android?

Q. I have an android smart phone! And want to upload pictures from the phone to my laptop. All i have is a connector but dont know how to actually upload them?? Help!

A. Connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable. After that, pull down the notification area and look for a message that indicates you are connected via USB. Click on it and select the option to mount it. Once you do this you will see a new drive letter appear in Windows Explorer. Then you can look for your pictures folder and copy the files just like you would from a cd or thumb drive.

How do I enable text messaging on my android so that I can only receive messages from an app?
Q. Hi,
I have the galaxy epic android and I downloaded the text messaging app on my phone called "GO SMS Pro" And I was wondering if I can stop receiving regular text messaging on my phone so that I can only receive messaging on the app I downloaded?

A. In the stock messaging app , under settings ,there should be a tab for notifications , and you can just turn it off

why do my android push notifications not work?
Q. I just recently got my facebook update on my android Incredible phone and right after I got it my push notifications worked once, now they aren't working at all. Also I have the 2.2 update on my phone or whatever so I know it should work. Anyone else having this issue, or know why I'm not getting push notifications?

A. I belive u need a IT help




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment