Is it against my contract to use my mobile phone's internet connection through the laptop?

Q. I'm on t-mobile, on my LG android phone. I found an app that allows me to connect to the internet on my laptop, through a USB cable connected to the phone. I have an unlimited package, so I don't see the problem. I just want to make sure.
Thank you, I'll stop doing it.

A. Yes it is against the contract. Yes you have an unlimited data package- but only for the phone itself, not to share that with any other device. if you dont pay for the tethering package, you risk being charged for all the usage, since they can see how much total data you're using through the phone. They also have the power to terminate your line if you're using too much. All carriers are like this.

How do I add music to LG Optimus One?
Q. So I plug my brand new LG Optimus One into my computer, but I honestly have no idea how to add any sorts of music to it. Can anyone give me a hand?

A. Hi,
1. Select USB mode in your cell phone Sd card settings, plug in your optimus one to your pc and select 'turn on usb storage' on your phone.
2. your device will now be identified by your pc. Now go to My comp ==> your phone, you'll find lot of folders like .android_secure, DCIM, layar etc, then go to ==>media ==>audio, Copy and save your audio files in this folder. you will also find another folder ==>' notifications' which has facebook_notification_pop, don't worry about it, leave it aside and save all your audio files under notification folder.

Well, thats how i did it, if you discover a better way. lemme knw \m/

Is an Archos any good for someone who likes iPad?
Q. I've never heard of Archos before trying to shop for a gadget but I really don't want to spend over $600 for an "entertainment" device. But if I'm going to get one, I know I'm not going to be satisfied unless there are tons of apps like the iPad.

So can Archos do everything the iPad can? What are some of the bad things about Archos?

A. RKS, Archos is a cheap iPad wanna-be with a bad screen and poor build.
If you're looking for something really good you can trust, take a look at Nook Color from Barnes & Noble. Nook Color has been picked as the editorsâ choice by PC Magazine while pro reviewers of other sites (CNET, ZDNet, Engadget, AllThingsDigital, NY Times, Bloomberg etc.) mentioned that it tested to be pretty fast for apps and PDF's, and has a beautiful screen. It has a new generation screen which is anti-glare coated and is better performing in sunlight than iPad's. Also, as it's smaller in size than iPad, the text appears sharper on Nook's screen. Overall, Nook Color is more than e-Reader as you can also watch video and use Android applications on it. It's a hybrid device, much more than just an e-Reader but not a full tablet as it doesn't have a camera. If all you want is to read novels, Kindle (or the original e-Ink Nook) might be better for you. If you want something more from your device at half of the price of iPad or Galaxy tab, then Nook Color is your best bet.
Nook Color specs:
- $249 with free shipping
- 7 inch Color LG Touchscreen 16 million colors with anti-glare coating 1024 x 600 delivering 169 pixels per inch.
- 8GB built in memory expandable to 32 GB with microSD card.
- 512 MB RAM
- Formats supported: EPUB, PDF, XLS, DOC, PPT, PPS, TXT, DOCM, XLSM, PPTM, PPSX, PPSM, DOCX, XLX, PPTX, JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, MP3, AAC, MP4.
- Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), USB port
- OS: Android 2.1
- Processor: TI 800 Mhz ARM Cortex A8-based, 45nm OMAP3621




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment