how do you get the samsung vibrant headset to work?

Q. I tried plugging the headset earphones into my vibrant and it isn't working..

i tried reading through the manual and couldn't find anything as well

it says to activate bluetooth which i did but it still isn't working..

am i doing something wrong? has anyone else ran into this problem as well?

A. Read This Hope It Helps > http://www.techdaring.com/2010/03/30/setting-profiles-for-android-advanced-your-settings/

How to connect my headset to my android phone?
Q. The headset has 2 jacks of 3.5mm(i guess one for speakers and other for mic) and my phone has just one. Should I just connect the speaker's jack? Will it work?
Thanks for replyinh :D
lol i know that..was wondering if it would work on my cellphone :D

A. the speaker jack could work if it is a basic android phone

What is the cheapest cell phone with a headset (that doesn't suck)?
Q. I know everyone has an iPhone but I can't afford that because I spent all my money on cocaine and weed. Just kidding. I'm still in school and WISH I had some good blow and weed. Being poor sucks. I still need to get a cell with a headset.

A. HTC wildfire its a budget Android phonr , nice looking phone , 5 Mega pixel camara , auto focus and led flash, its like $90 now




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment