How do you import your contacts from an Android to an iPhone?

Q. Right now I have a mytouch 4g from tmobile but I am getting an iPhone next month. How do I import my android contacts to my iPhone?

A. I'm sure T-mobile has a machine to switch the contacts, and good thing you are switching to an iPhone because they are obviously better than android.

How do I get a specific Gmail contact to display in Android Contacts?
Q. I successfully did the full import of Contacts when I first started using the phone. Now, however, I continue to add Contacts from time to time via Gmail online and would like such new contacts to show up in Android's Contacts app.

A. Get it direct through THC

I lost my Android contacts when I installed whatapp. How can I recover my Android contacts?
Q. I lost all my regular Android contacts when I installed Whatapp

A. Open your contacts, then hit the menu button. Try a few different options, like merge with Google (pretty likely your contacts have been saved in Google) Import/Export, Contacts to display....
Hopefully one of those will work!
If you have any more Android questions, feel free to comment at http://howdoyouandroid.com/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment