How can I re-enable yahoo email on my phone, it has been disabled due to too many failed login attempts?

Q. I changed my password to Yahoo email on the computer, but forgot to do the same on my Android phone app... The app locked itself out due to still having the old password when it tried to sync my email to a point now where yahoo has now temporarily disabled access from my device.

A. Just wait it out.

How do you set up a Yahoo email account on Android LG FS740?
Q. I've got two biz.yahoo email accounts and can't get either of them to set up on my new Android LG FS740 phone. I also can't get it to sync either. Any suggestions?

A. install a Yahoo! mail apps in your phone

How do I sign out of my yahoo email account on my android?
Q. I got a new phone today and I figured out how to sign in to my yahoo email, but can't log out! I would very much appreciate someone telling me how to sign out! Thanks!
It doesn't show any options for signing out. No where, nothing, nonexistent.

A. Just the usual way by clicking on the Sign out
tab at the top of the page.
Have a good one.

R
ó
G
é
R




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment