How do I download android Apps to my Nook Color?

Q. I have a Nook color and it is suppose to be android capable and I need an app to use it for my online classes. How do I do this (if it is possible). Thanks.
Hitting download it goes to the android site and says no device.

A. Hi, MustangRider, new Nook Tablet allows side loading aps from your computer. Nook Color doesn't allow it at this time (may be with incoming software update that will bring Netflix and Hulu to it.) but you can root NC to get full Android Market on it. Nooks (since Nook Color) are the darlings of the root'ing community especially because they have microSD slot (not on Kindle Fire) thus Nooks can be rooted by burning OS image on the microSD card and booting off it without rooting the actual device and voiding the warranty. On Kindle, once you rooted there's no coming back and the warranty is gone.

What is a reputable site to download movies to watch offline, I want to put on android tablet?
Q. I want to buy or rent movies, to download them not stream them.... also then once I have them on the pc how do I put them on the android Tablet. Can I buy them directly in an Mp4 format?

A. Netflix and Hulu offers the best movie rentage or purchase online.

Is it possible to watch The Daily Show on Android?
Q. I have an HTC sensation and i was just wondering if there is a way to watch the daily show with jon stewart on it without having to buy a hulu+ subscription.
My phone is rooted if there is a way that involves that.

A. Probably not. Just get the Hulu+ subscription. It's like $7. I have it on my phone and I love it. Some shows aren't available on mobile with Hulu+ but I know The Daily Show is. I'm addicted to it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment